Friday, July 9, 2010

3-Cheese Pasta Bake

Yum. Yum. *drool* Yum. This is exactly what went through my mind as I took pictures of this before even trying a single bite. I prepared it as a side to steak and carrots. It will be accompanying many more dishes from this point on.

1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
1 8 oz package shredded two-cheese blend
1/3 c grated Parmesan Cheese
1 c milk
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 c cooked whole grain pasta

1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix soup, cheeses, milk, and pepper in 1 1/2 qt casserole. Stir in pasta.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until hot.

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh, girlfriend...you have my mouth awaterin'.

DELICIOUS choice of recipes...that whisky butter one has my name all over it.

Ed Pilolla said...

okaaaaay, this looks good and easy enough for even me to make!

Julie M. said...

I thought I'd venture over to the other side today and check out your kitchen blog. Boy am I glad I did, this looks amazing!

Me said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm your newest follower and will keep an eye out for meals that will help me figure out this whole diabetes thing.

Michelle
http://pietrosmomma.blogspot.com/