Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Call Me Messy Stephy.


I love to cook, and I especially love to cook pasta! I dream of having my own Italian bistro someday. Realistically though, it would never work. I never make a dish the same way twice. I start with a basic recipe, but every time I make the dish, it's always different. Sometimes these changes are noticeable and notable, and sometimes they aren't. This doesn't bode well with a picky 8 year old who wants her macaroni and cheese from a box to taste exactly the same way, every single time. Blah. Who wants macaroni and cheese that tastes like the cardboard box it came out of? So, in the interest of titillating my taste buds, I began this awesome experiment in the kitchen. I will share those experiments with you here, and also share some of my favorite recipes as well. I hope you enjoy these, and feel free to leave your thoughts or suggestions. Now, let's get cooking!

No comments: