Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven

I saw these on another blog and literally started drooling. I was just waiting for the right time to make them. Oh man, they are good. I followed the directions given in the blog, except for these:

I used a box of Betty Crocker's Hershey Triple Chocolate brownies because I am a glutton for punishment. I followed the directions on the box. After that, I used the ready made Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough that comes in the refrigerated cookie section. I just scooped out tablespoons and dropped them over the brownie mix as instructed. I used a metal baking pan, a 13 x 9 brownie pan specifically, and let them bake about 30 minutes at 350 until the toothpick came out clean. I waited for them to cool, then I used Pillsbury Whipped Chocolate frosting and laid down an even coat of frosting across the top. Several hours later, they were perfection.

One bite, and I have found a little piece of heaven here on earth.

No comments: