It's been a busy day with less hours then I needed in order to get everything done. Monday's are usually slow cooker nights, but I wasn't home early enough to get it set up. I found myself browsing the internet for......something. I knew it would have chicken in it, and I had thought rice, but well, it didn't quite turn out that way. So, I made my own recipe, and I call it Garlic Chicken Stir Fry.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ozs. skinless chicken breast strips
- 1 1/2 c bell pepper and onions, diced
- 1/4 tsp red curry powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce-divided
- 1 24 oz pkg Green Giant Pasta, Carrots, Broccoli, and Sugar Snap Peas in garlic sauce
2. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Once it is finished, add it to the skillet with the chicken/veggie blend. Add the last tbsp of soy sauce, and continue to cook for 1 minute. Serve.
Your tastebuds will thank you.