Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beef Cups


Oh.My.God. I have found heaven on earth. Man I loved these! They were a HUGE hit with my family. I got the original recipe from a message board I frequent, and did a little tweaking and VOILA! 100% taste bud satisfaction.

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1/2 c BBQ Sauce
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 3/4 c shredded cheddar
  • 1 package of refrigerated biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands)
  • 1/4 c diced onions
  • 1/8 tsp garlic salt
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1/8 tsp Tony Chachere's Herb blend

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown beef, drain, and add brown sugar, BBQ sauce and mix well.
2. Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray. Place muffins in bottom of each muffin cup and pull over the sides (like the bottom of a pie shell). Spoon beef into the cups and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes

I actually considered making these for party food too. They are really filling.

No comments: