All the goodness of an Italian cooked meal, without the guilty conscience. Can we say scrumptious? succulent? delicious? Yeah, its all that and then some. AND it's vegetarian*. Even my meat eating husband liked this one.
- 2 9-oz packages refrigerated four cheese or beef ravioli
- 1/2 to one 8-oz jar oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 1-1/2 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz.)
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2-1/2 c milk
- 1 to 2 tbsp snipped fresh basil or Italian flat-leaf parsley
2. Whisk eggs and milk together until combined. Pour over layers in dish. Cover; chill overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Bake, uncovered, about 40 minutes or until top is golden and center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with basil just before serving.
*This is NOT a strict vegetarian recipe. It contains cheese, milk and eggs.