Thursday, June 24, 2010

Organization is key to a Happy Cook

I'm interrupting my normal recipe posts today since I came upon something really yummy that I just HAVE to share with you. I'm a parts of SITS (Secret is in the Sauce) network, and every Friday they have surprise featured blogs. This week, one of their features happened to be Current Observations. There, I found a template for RECIPE CARDS. She even has them set up for however you prefer to use them!!! What more could a cook ask for?? What are you waiting for? Walk, no RUN over to her blog and grab your template today!!

Recipe File Download.

ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Thanks for including me in your news flash! And thanks for the lovely comments. Now I'm going back to browsing your recipes!

Spice Rack said...

In order to create a fun and delicious spins on familiar foods, you need to do an experiment and familiarize some ingredients to create a one of a kind masterpiece. But lets all face the fact that we cannot do this in just one day of experiment and leaving the kitchen on a great mess. Spice rack can make your kitchen place more organize and stylish.